Working Holiday Visa is also known as International Experience Canada, IEC visa or working holiday Canada. International Experience Canada, IEC manages Canadas youth mobility arrangements and agreements with different countries across the world. These arrangements and agreements make it easier for people from these countries to obtain a work permit to travel and work in Canada for up to 24 Months. Working Holiday Visas under IEC are available to young people aged 18-31 who are from one of the countries that have a working holiday arrangement or agreement with Canada.
To be eligible for Canada Working Holiday Visa, you will need:
- A passport from the countries which have bilateral arrangements or agreements with Canada
- To satisfy certain health requirements. Candidates may also be asked to take out health-care insurance for the period of their stay.
- To satisfy certain character requirements.
- To show enough money to support yourself when you reach Canada (usually amount equivalent CAD2500$ i.e. estimated expenses for the first three months).
- To meet certain educational requirements as per the eligibility for your country.
- Note: Every foreigner who enters Canada on Working Holiday Visa must meet general requirements for temporary entry, at any time during the processing of your application, Citizenship and Immigration Canada may request additional information or documents to determine your admissibility.
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Chile, Costa Rica, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Korea, Rep., Latvia, Lithuania, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Ukraine, United Kingdom
The Processing Time will be between to 8 – 10 weeks.
- If you are granted a Working Holiday Visa you may work and travel to Canada for a period of up to 24 months, the work portion of your trip lets you earn money while in Canada so that you can fund your travels during your stay.
- You can have multiple entries in and out from Canada.
|GOVERNMENT CHARGES|| ||Notes|
Visa Application Charge
Depending on Nationality
Applicable to each applicant
OTHER COSTS (If Applicable)
Depending on Nationality and Local Govt Rules
AUD $48 (Australian Federlal Police Check
If Required and requested by CIC
Other Eligible Nationalities
Required for each country where the applicant has lived for more than 12 months
Variable (depending on the state of Residence and the licence (issuance)
Depending on the type of medical tests and examinations Required
Only applicable if required and requested by CIC
Translation/certification Of documents fees
Variable depending on the translator
payable to the Translator
OUR FEE IN AUD
Package AUD $595
Visa application: Our immigration specialists will take care of your visa application, right from filling up the application to submitting it to the authorities.
International Sim Card: We provide you with an International Sim Card, so that you are always in touch with your family & friends and pay less for it.
Employment registration number: We help you generate your employment registration number, which enables you to work abroad.
Bank account: Opening a bank account in a foreign nation is harder than you imagine, we at Nile Migration will help you open a bank account which will help you in your financial transaction.