Are you looking to get a working holiday visa in Canada (also known as International Experience Canada, IEC visa or working holiday Canada) for 2017?
If you are, you’ve come to the right place. This section will provide you with an overview of all the relevant steps required steps for this type of immigration to Canada, which allows you to live and get a job in Canada for either 12 or 24 months.
Your work visa will allow you to legally work in Canada for the period of two years with your choice of employer. The visa will also allow you to travel in and out Canada as many times as you like. So if you have plans to work in Canada and dream party in the USA, this will bring your dreams come true.
Sounds good! The first step would click on the link “Free Assessment” and find out if you are eligible to apply for a work permit in Canada or call us on 02 9037 8432 to speak with on of your Canadian consultant who takes you trough the process and makes it easy for you.
To be eligible for Canada Working Holiday Visa, you will need:
- A passport from the countries which have bilateral arrangements or agreements with Canada
- To satisfy certain health requirements. Candidates may also be asked to take out health-care insurance for the period of their stay.
- To satisfy certain character requirements.
- To show enough money to support yourself when you reach Canada (usually amount equivalent CAD2500$ i.e. estimated expenses for the first three months).
- To meet certain educational requirements as per the eligibility for your country.
- Note: Every foreigner who enters Canada on Working Holiday Visa must meet general requirements for temporary entry, at any time during the processing of your application, Citizenship and Immigration Canada may request additional information or documents to determine your admissibility.
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Chile, Costa Rica, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Korea, Rep., Latvia, Lithuania, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Ukraine, United Kingdom
The Processing Time will be between to 6 – 8 weeks.
- If you are granted a Working Holiday Visa you may work and travel to Canada for a period of up to 24 months, the work portion of your trip lets you earn money while in Canada so that you can fund your travels during your stay.
- You can have multiple entries in and out from Canada.
Visa Application Charge Depending on Nationality
250 CAD Any Country
Visa application: Our immigration specialists will take care of your visa application, right from filling up the application to submitting it to the authorities.
International Sim Card: We provide you with an International Sim Card, so that you are always in touch with your family & friends and pay less for it.
Employment registration number: We help you generate your employment registration number, which enables you to work abroad.
Bank account: Opening a bank account in a foreign nation is harder than you imagine, we at Nile Migration will help you open a bank account which will help you in your financial transaction.